Looking for comprehensive information about how to navigate life with dysautonomia?
Check out Dysautonomia Support Network’s Handbooks, created by patients and experts.
Check back soon as we are continually adding to our handbook collection!
- Thriving with Assistive Technology Handbook
- Thriving in School: Navigating K-12 Education with Dysautonomia Handbook
- Thriving in College: Navigating College with Dysautonomia
- Thriving at Work: Navigating Workplace Accommodations & Employment with Dysautonomia
- A Beginner's Guide to Evaluating Research
- Dysautonomia Support Network’s Patient Handbook: Coming Soon!
Handouts are great ways to share condensed information related to dysautonomia with your family, friends, school, medical providers, and others! Feel free to download, print out, and share the handouts to help spread awareness! Check back soon as we are continually adding to our list of handouts.
- Dysautonomia Handout
- Baroreflex Failure Handout
- Inappropriate Sinus Tachycardia Handout
- Multiple System Atrophy Handout
- Orthostatic Hypotension Handout
- Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome Handout
- Pure Autonomic Failure Handout
- Vasovagal Syncope Handout
- Autoimmune Autonomic Ganglionopathy (AAG) Handout